Sunday, February 5, 2012

Dragon Music

Well, I feel like writing a bit.  In spite of going to the annual Boy Scouts Sunday service at St. Monica's with our Bear Cub (Brock), I don't have any compelling thoughts to share.  So today, there will be no sermon... and not even a homily!

It's time for some music !!!  Brock, about an hour ago you were listening to your MP3 player.  I asked you to tell me what song is your favorite these days, and you immediately said Through the Fire and Flame - which was playing.  So, for all to enjoy, here is the video for Through the Fire and Flame by "DragonForce".  I had never heard of this metal band, and was interested to read up on them (link here ->  DragonForce).

Sasha, think you must like it too since Brock mentioned that you think the guitar rips are too difficult for you.  Having watched the video myself, I agree they are fast and furious !!

No comments:

Post a Comment